Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I slept FOREVER today I hope I'm not getting sick. I was talking with a friend earlier and we are both having trouble with feeling depressed. For me it's not literal depression- It's just sad I guess. And I hate that I don't know why. I hate that I don't feel like I have a reason to feel down. I know it's good that I'm feeling and I know it will pass but it is so annoying in the moment because I can't fix it if I don't know why I'm feeling a certain way. But from experience I know I need to feel the emotions that I am and I need to not beat myself up for feeling. So I'm going to be sad tonight. And maybe tomorrow. But I'll start feeling better soon and hopefully I'll be able to figure some more things out. I really need to work on my OCD and some trauma before I go on break.

1 comment:

  1. yep, just allow yourself to be sad today, and tomorrow and perhaps the next day. But also, remember the things that you mentioned in a previous post about the things that you have discovered that you love to do...and maybe consider getting out and doing them...or not, but remember that you do enjoy things in life. it sucks to not understand why we feel down or not feel like we have a "good reason." But, hell, we don't need a good reason...life is rough. look to your support to lift you up. and again...you are NOT alone...all human beings feel these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete